So you like makeup, but you’re broke.
I can relate.
So where do I buy my makeup on a budget???
- E.L.F.: All their makeup used to be $1, but they’ve since changed. Still, they have a ton of options around $3!
- Colourpop: This is definitely nicer than E.L.F. I actually like their eyeshadow’s pigment better than MAC! They also have great matte lip paints that are comparable to Kylie Cosmetic’s lip kits.
- MAC: It doesn’t sound cheap, but their eyeshadow pans are actually really cheap! If you already have a holder, you can order the pans online for $7 each – even cheaper during holidays/sales!
- Morphe: They have a ton of great huge palettes for really cheap that are comparable to expensive brands. They also have awesome brushes!
- B.H. Cosmetics: I really like their contouring palette, but their eyeshadow is supposed to be good, too!
- Makeup Revolution and Makeup Geek are supposed to be good for eyeshadow pans and palettes, though I haven’t tried them before!
- NYX: I love basically all of NYX’s stuff, but especially their brow and lip stuff!
- Drugstore brands: I am not a huge drugstore makeup person, but there are some cult favorites people swear by, like Maybelline Falsies Marscara, L’Oreal True Match foundation, Maybelline Age Rewind Eraser, and L.A. girl concealers for highlighting and contouring.
Also, look out for holiday sales at places like Ulta and Sephora! But I promise you, it’s possible to be a makeup junkie like me on a budget.